Open to Boys and Girls in Grades 6 -12
December 1, 8 and 15
5:30 to 7:00pm
Newton South High – Upper Gym
Register Today! See below for more information.
Newton South High School
140 Brandeis Road
Newton, MA 02459
Beantown VBC is proud to announce its Attacker's Clinic is in December at Newton South High School. This is an opportunity for boys and girls to develop and refine their skills before the beginning of their club volleyball seasons. The clinic will include sessions that focus on refining skill progressions, extension of tasks, technique, tactics, strategy, dynamic functional training, nutrition, and sport specific training.
Coaching Education Model implemented to include the following "best practice" curriculum-based principles:
· Ability Based Progressions to healthy hitting
· Situational hitting based on set location and speed
· Systems for team offense
· How to use the block
· How to attack angles
· Tipping using all five fingers
· Technical Progressions including; footwork, ball contact, arm swing - elbow - shoulder/rotational torque - hand- follow through and landing
Participants will receive this training from top-rated coaches, including Peter Suxho, who played and coached internationally with the mens national team of Albania and in the Mediterranean games and currently is the head coach for Beantown’s Boys 18 Black travel team.
For more information, download the brochure, or contact Andy Mather
Spread the word!
Please share this information with others who would benefit from this unique opportunity!
Now Offering Online Registration
The Beantown online registration section is powered by SportsPilot and will take you to a new window. It's fast and simple. All you have to do is create a "family" account. To do so:
- Create a User ID & Password
- Select the "Family" option
- Click "Login"
- Add players
- Register for a program
- Then Pay! (Payment can be made by credit card, or bring cash or a check to the first night!)